ADMINISTRATIVE BACK OFFICE WORKSHOP
HISD-LCP has remedied the high turnover rate among administrative personnel within our contractors by upgrading our initial LCPTracker training offering to include Administrative Back Office skill training to enhance the skill sets of persons assigned to coordinate labor compliance for participating subcontractors. Additional skill training includes the following:
Covers the basic personnel management procedures
- Training employees
- Verifying work authorization documentation
- Maintaining personnel paperwork
- Establishing employee training
Covers the basic accounting methods utilized by businesses
- Reporting requirements by federal/state regulatory agencies.
- Performing payroll administration
- Incorporating basic accounting system software to manage the day-to-day accounting operations
Covers the basic operational planning a business needs to operate efficiently
- Establishing business goals/objectives to accomplish tasks, assignments, and projects.
- Establishing operating procedures (i.e., facility, inventory, technology, equipment, etc.) to ensure a focused effort on effectively and efficiently operating a business
Trainings are held monthly at the HISD Administration building. We appreciate the commitment from your management team in assisting us in streamlining our reporting processes by sending administrative personnel to attend this event when advertised.
Your continued support Is greatly appreciated and please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 713.556.8838 to RSVP or if you have any questions.