ADMINISTRATIVE & BACK OFFICE TRAINING
DSA has remedied the high turnover rate among administrative personnel within our contractors on the HISD Labor Compliance Program by upgrading our initial LCPtracker training offering to include Administrative Back Office skill training to enhance the skill sets of persons assigned to coordinate labor compliance for participating subcontractors. Additional skill training includes the following:
Covers the basic personnel management procedures
- Training employees
- Verifying work authorization documentation
- Maintaining personnel paperwork
- Establishing employee training
Covers the basic accounting methods utilized by businesses
- Reporting requirements by federal/state regulatory agencies.
- Performing payroll administration
- Incorporating basic accounting system software to manage the day-to-day accounting operations
Covers the basic operational planning a business needs to operate efficiently
- Establishing business goals/objectives to accomplish tasks, assignments, and projects.
- Establishing operating procedures (i.e., facility, inventory, technology, equipment, etc.) to ensure a focused effort on effectively and efficiently operating a business
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering online training. Our Backoffice Admin Series training will be held online via Zoom on August 5-7.
D Samuels and Associates LLC can help improve all of your Microsoft skills. We have Backoffice Training for the following programs:
We also offer refresher courses for those who just want a quick update. We have many classes that will fit your company’s needs.
Trainings are held monthly at the DSA's Main Office. We appreciate the commitment from your management team in assisting us in streamlining our reporting processes by sending administrative personnel to attend this event when advertised.
Your continued support Is greatly appreciated and please contact us at [email protected] or by phone at 713.870.2459 to RSVP or if you have any questions.